At JENTIS, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in the rapidly evolving field of Data Governance. We are a company with a mission to help organizations of all sizes take ownership of their data to comply with regulatory requirements and optimize their business & marketing intelligence.
Are you looking for a unique and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic startup as a back office employee in our Customer Service team? Then look no further!
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Back Office Support for our Customer Service department.
In this role, you will be working at the heart of our Customer Service team. You will be responsible for everything related to the organisation and schedule management of the team as well as the controlling of our partner accounts. You will support the entire Customer Service Team in a wide range of tasks and, in particular, take care of the preparation and follow-up of appointments, meetings and projects. You always have an overview and are the internal and external contact person.
- Work experience in a comparable position
- Enthusiasm for web technologies and data
- Very good organisational and project management skills
- Strong communication skills and solution orientation
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
This is the right job for you if you …
… feel comfortable in the world of technology and data
… strive for continuous improvement and enjoy stimulating and optimising processes
…are excited about working in an innovative and fast-paced startup environment
…are not deterred by short-term changes, but enjoy challenges
What we offer
- We offer a unique combination of drive and fun. You will work in a dynamic environment together with highly motivated and smart colleagues as well as the best office dogs.
- You can expect a positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture and plenty of room for your creative and innovative ideas.
- We provide you with free tea and coffee as well as fruit. You can choose your working tools as you like and look forward to great team events.
- Our lifestyles are diverse. Therefore, we believe that the choice of work location should be an individual decision. We support an independent way of working and flexible working hours. You decide if you want to work in our office in Vienna, Hybrid or Full Remote.
- Your personal development is important to us, so we support you in your educational ambitions.
Gross salary starting at 2.200€ per month. The overpayment is based on your experience and qualifications.
In addition, we offer a performance-related bonus and an employee participation program.
Classic letters of motivation are not essential for us. Send us your resume and just explain why you are perfect for this position and our team.