At JENTIS we truly have the best team! We have grown to more than 45 employees during the past 3 years and want to double our team size in 2023 like we did in 2022.
You will be responsible for the growth of the team as well as the entire people and culture agenda. In order to achieve this objective you are going to build a supporting team yourself. Needless to mention how essential this role will be for our success in the coming years – hence our CxOs are at your disposal to accomplish this mission.
Especially at the beginning, you will be involved hands-on for our ambitious recruiting objective but even more important you will build a team around you for the high recruiting objectives in order to pay full attention to our entire people and culture at JENTIS.
From the first touch point as recruitment candidates, during the onboarding process and over their entire time as a JENT, you will make people feel appreciated and comfortable and ensure they have a positive experience at any time and become fully empowered according to our leadership guidelines.
In addition to the People organization of our commercial- and product teams, you will also be tasked to maintain and develop our very special JENTIS culture as a Culture leader.
You will work independently, will develop the strategy for People and Culture and are requested to make your own decisions.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in a Scale Up (Series B and B+)
- Passionate to help an already successful team to grow further
- Outstanding communication skills and service-orientation
- Experience in employer branding is a plus
- Excellent English skills (company language)
- German skills not needed for team members but for this role required as of local governance tasks
This is the right job for you, if you …
…are excited to directly contribute to the growth of our company and bring in your own ideas
…are a real thought leader!
…have an outgoing and winning nature and love talking to people
…are passionate about creating a great experience for our team and new candidates
…are excited about continuously learning and exceeding yourself
…you feel comfortable in the tech and scale up world
What we offer:
- You will work in a dynamic environment together with highly motivated and smart colleagues as well as the best office dogs.
- You can expect a positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture and a lot of room for your creative and innovative ideas.
- We support an independent working style, expressed in e.g. remote first and flexible working hours.
- Your personal development is important to us, therefore we support you with your eDucational ambitions.
Adequate gross salary, in addition comes a performance-based bonus and an employee stock option plan. Overpayment is according to your experiences and qualifications
Standard letters of motivation and exemplary CVs are not decisive for us – much more important: explain to us why you are a perfect fit for this position and our team!
APPLY NOW at firstname.lastname@example.org (Directly to Co-CEO as of importance)