At JENTIS you will have the chance to gain experience in the quickly evolving space of data governance. We are a mission driven organization which aims to help companies of all sizes to take ownership and responsibility for their data to comply with legislation and leverage their business intelligence.
At the internship you get the opportunity to dive into the topic of data compliance in a young and innovative deep-tech company. You will support our legal counsel in various topics around contract law, GDPR, cookie policies and many other legal topics. You will learn a lot about data governance, be part of the development of the JENTIS’ privacy enhancing technology and create value for the company.
- Advanced studies in law at an Austrian university
- First experiences with IT law, corporate law, and e-commerce law in the B2B environment
- Know-How regarding Website Tracking, Cookies, Analytics etc. is a plus
- Passion for data governance and data privacy is beneficial
- Excellent English and German communication skills
This is the right job for you, if you…
…are absolutely passionate about innovative software solutions, love problem-solving and are eager to learn
…are excited about working in an innovative and fast-paced Startup environment
…wanna put your knowledge into practice instead of cooking coffee or doing the same boring tasks all day
…want to make the world a better place, one cookie at a time
What we offer:
- You will work in a dynamic environment together with highly motivated and smart colleagues as well as the best office dogs.
- You can expect a positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture and a lot of room for your creative and innovative ideas.
- We provide you with free tea and coffee and fruit. You can choose your work equipment to your liking and you can look forward to amazing team events.
- We support an independent working style expressed in e.g. flexible working hours and home office.
- Your personal development is important to us, therefore we support you with your educational ambitions.
Paid internship according to IT collective agreement!
Overpayment is according to your experiences and qualifications