Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the development of our GDPR-compliant SaaS web tracking tool. You have the main responsibility of the look and feel of our User Interfaces. You will support us in providing innovative and easy-to-use graphic user interfaces to our clients and implement new features.
You continuously improve the experience of our customers by implementing new gui features. At the same time you dream big, think about future solutions and transform your vision into realistic and achievable action plans.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in the development of React/SQL/HTML/CSS/JS Software
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for design, UX, UI
- Exceptional understanding of processes and correlations
- Profound skills in APIs (RESTful, SOAP, JSON)
- Fundamental skills in software architecture and relational design
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbally and in writing) – German advantageous but not required
This is the right job for you, if you …
… are enthusiastic about data and web technologies
… love to design outstanding interfaces and have an eye for aesthetics
… are excited about providing the best possible experience to our customers
… want to work independently and be very free in your design decisions
… don’t need fixed structures, processes and predetermined design patterns to create something great
What we offer
You will work in a dynamic environment together with highly motivated and smart colleagues as well as the best office dogs.
You can expect a positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture and a lot of room for your creative and innovative ideas.
We support an independent working style, expressed in e.g. flexible working hours and home office.
Your personal development is important to us, therefore we support you with your educational ambitions.
Gross salary starting at €47.880 per year
Overpayment is according to your experiences and qualifications
Additionally, we offer a performance-based bonus and an employee participation program.