Datenqualität versus Datenschutz
Especially when transferring data to third parties outside the EU, it is important to know where your data is being stored, which data is being transferred and how other parties process it.
Considering the increasing number of third-party providers being used by businesses to collect valuable data, businesses quickly lose full control over their data and, as a result, sacrifice their level of compliance. Even worse, when this can easily be identified with a few clicks on your website.
Not only can this lead to financial damage and conflicts with the authorities, but also to long-term reputational damage and loss of customer trust. Instead of reacting to incidents, you should be proactive about implementing the right privacy safeguards.
In this webinar in collaboration with JENTIS, Thomas Tauchner, Co-CEO and Co-Founder of JENTIS and data privacy experts Mira Suleimenova (Legal Counsel JENTIS) and Laurin Maran (Senior Privacy Consultant Data Guard) talk you through the necessary steps to gain control over your data and optimize your data quality while staying compliant.
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
- How to implement the proper measures to maximise your data quality while staying fully compliant with the latest data privacy regulations
- Common compliance mishaps you should be aware of when transferring data to third-party providers
- Overview of the current situation around third-party data transfers to countries like the US or China, that are not covered by a GDPR adequacy decision
- Practical tips and case studies on how to handle data transfers to third parties like Google, Meta, or TikTok
- Best practices for achieving control over your data and unlocking new benefits for your business
presented by DataGuard in collaboration with JENTIS
How to prepare for the new data protection act in Switzerland
What’s new? Who should prepare? And does the new data protection regulation apply to companies in the EU?
Datensouveränität in der Automobil-Branche
Cars are private spaces – and a rapidly growing source of personal and other data. Who owns this data? And how is it used?
The vital need for privacy by design
Ann Cavoukian is one of the world's foremost privacy experts. Her concept of "Privacy by Design" has influenced countless data protection regulations, most notably the GDPR.