Data quality in marketing is declining due to adblockers and tracking prevention in browsers. In addition, the clock is ticking for third-party cookies. According to Google, this will finally end in mid-2024.
At the same time, data protection regulations such as the GDPR and ePrivacy require that companies protect their users’ data and have data collection under control – the “cookieless era” has begun.
White Paper: Server-Side Tracking with a Data Capture Platform
The challenges for data-driven companies are great. But today it is easier than ever to solve them in one fell swoop and take advantage of opportunities for more growth. The JENTIS Data Capture Platform (DCP) with server-side tracking makes it possible.
In this white paper you will learn …
- Why your business needs a DCP with server-side tracking in the cookieless era.
- how a DCP provides better data for more effective marketing campaigns.
- how you can regain control of your data with a DCP and track it in a legally compliant way.
- what distinguishes DCPs from other platforms.
- what you need to consider when choosing a provider and implementing.