In our tracking team you get the opportunity to gain experience in the quickly evolving space of data governance and data privacy. As a Webtracking Engineer you are responsible for Pixel / tool development in order to capture and process website data. You will research Pixels and then implement them for our system. You stay up-to-date with Pixels and the tracking market in general and you communicate with tracking tool vendors about implementations and partnerships. After you have gathered experience about the mechanisms of tracking tools, you can further take responsibility for the configuration of our tool, the JENTIS Tag Manager. You also have the opportunity to move on to working with our consent engine and our consent management platform and become a Webtracking Expert.
- Experience in working with JSON
- Knowledge of web based network protocols
- Knowledge of DOM
- Excellent English communication skills (working language is english)
This is the right job for you, if you …
… already have practical experience working with web technologies and can work self-responsibly
… are eager to learn and improve your skills
… are excited about data and privacy
What we offer:
- You will work in a dynamic environment together with highly motivated and smart colleagues as well as the best office dogs.
- You can expect a positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture and a lot of room for your creative and innovative ideas.
- We support an independent working style, expressed in e.g. flexible working hours and home office.
- Your personal development is important to us, therefore we support you with your educational ambitions.
Gross salary starting at € 33.600 (AT), € 20.400 (HU)per year
Overpayment is according to your experiences and qualifications
Additionally, we offer a performance-based bonus and an employee participation program.